Do I need to open an account to make an order?
No. We do not require our customers to mandatory open an account when they want to shop. We believe that today they already have too many accounts with several other websites.
However we believe that it is useful to have one so you can easily manage your order. Mainly for future or repeated orders, it is useful to be a registered user so you don’t have to fill in your details every time. In summary, we recommend creating an account, without being obliged to do so.
In which ways can someone order?
Through our online store: First, create an account with your information. You can then browse our online store and choose the products you want to obtain by adding them to the your ‘basket’ . To complete your purchase you must provide the information requested by the system.
Which choices do I have to pay the products?
- Bank Transfer: If you hesitate or you are not familiar with the process of OnLine purchases by credit or debit card and but you want to purchase any of our products, you can pay your purchases by money transfer to the following bank account of our Company in Piraeus Bank and inform us in one of the following ways:
- Sending an e-mail to email@example.com to acknowledge that the money was deposited. Please indicate the repository of the depositor’s name.
Piraeus Bank: International Bank Account Number «IBAN» GR07 0171 8570 0068 5712 3598 555, SWIFT-BIC: PIRBGRAA
Beneficiary: A.Ozdzenski – E.Natsi OE, StudioAlex
- Payment via Paypal: Paypal is the best known and trusted intermediary for Online Transactions. Electronic payments or purchases made with the following in a very simple way: Money sent using only the user’s Paypal email, without making confidential information such as credit cards or other banking information known. Each user, person or company can make a Paypal account by entering only one email, which will then be used for all electronic transactions.
How safe is PayPal;
3 useful things to know about PayPal
- PayPal launched now in Greece as well its top-up service. This bank renewal service allows customers to transfer money from their bank account to a PayPal account to make payments online, without using a credit or debit card.
- With this new service that works with the assistance of TrustPay, those who have an account with PayPal now have the ability to choose a simple and secure online payment method, without requiring the possession of a credit or debit card. This service is currently available through the bank Eurobank Ergasias SA, while PayPal is planning to add other banks in the partner network.
- Since PayPal is not transmitting personal financial information when it empowers online transactions, payment by PayPal is still a more secure method of payment, since the card details or bank does not remain at the disposal site of the operation. With the use of the banking top up services and payment via PayPal, it becomes easier to manage personal expenses, since the users at the end of the month do not get card bills with surprise charges.
How will I receive the products?
- Free Shipping: within Attica on furniture for orders above 350 EUR.
- Shipping fee: via Post Office, courier companies or trucking companies throughout Greece and the European Union.
What are the possible ways of sending?
- All products with the appropriate labeling « Free shipping» are sent for free.
- You can pick up your order at the site of our company without shipping charge. In this case we suggest calling prior to any pick-up.
- With small shipments you can forward the package to your home, at work or at your place of choice.
- The charge amounts to 7,50 € for products weighing up to 2 kg and collect on delivery service is free.
For each additional kilo, the charge is 2 €. If you are in an area designated as “inaccessible”, you should report it to us because there is probably an extra charge by the courier.
- For large volume or weight of products transport is done through the transport company and the shipping cost depends on the dimensions of the product and the place of delivery.
- Delivery of goods by transport companies is a “sidewalk delivery”.
These delivery methods are not applicable to the products of TIMOORE and ABSYNTH companies. These products are shipped in Euro pallets or pallets up to a length of 2.5 meters, adjusted according to the volume of each order so that the charge would be the less possible for the buyer. This type of transmission ensures the intact delivery of furniture because the transfer is made directly from the factory to the external address of the consignee without intermediate reloading.
Do you send your products to other countries?
Of course! It is important that the price of the shipping service will not necessarily be higher than one fare in Greece. In some countries like Germany, Austria, Sweden it may be smaller, because most manufacturers of our products are at the center of Europe. If you want to send your orders in any of the EU countries, please contact us to inquire about the cost of shipping.
How can I return a product?
You have a right a withdrawal within 14 days of purchasing the products.
In EU, when it comes to contracts awarded by June 13, 2014 and after, you have the right to withdraw for any reason and without any cause within 14 days of your purchase online and from purchases you made outside premises ( e.g. at home, by telephone or by mail). This “grace period” expires 14 days after the receipt of your goods. However, if this deadline falls on a holiday, the deadline is extended until the next business day.
You may cancel your order for any reason within this time – even if you change your mind.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must explicitly inform our company of your decision. This can be done, for example, by adding a written declaration to the goods being returned by mail or by sending a fax or email. It is not enough simply to return the goods. Before making the return you should ask us for a withdrawal form model, which will inform us of your withdrawal.
Our company will return the money within 14 days of receipt of the notification of withdrawal, but may delay the refund if it hasn’t received back the goods and proof of their return.
However, you must bear the cost of returning the goods to the address from which our company sent them to you.
Attention: Please note that you may not use the goods shipped before deciding to withdraw from the market. The right of withdrawal allows you to check the product as you would in a store, not to use it free for 14 days.
You must also know that special rules apply to digital content (e.g., downloading or streaming music or video).
Some products are excluded.
In any EU country you buy products, you have two years at your disposal to ask for a repair or replacement if proven defective or do not meet the advertised promises. If the product cannot be repaired or replaced within a reasonable time or without problems, you can ask a money return or a discount.
The two-year warranty shall take immediate effect once the delivery of the products is done, and you must inform the seller of any defect within two months from the moment you discover them. Do not forget that the term “grace” of 14 days does not apply, inter alia, the following:
- Goods purchased on demand or clearly identified items (e.g. doors manufactured to the dimensions you provided us with)
- Sealed data carriers, such as DVD, which were unsealed after receipt.
- Airline and train tickets as well as concert tickets and hotel reservations for specific dates.
- Food and beverages which are delivered regularly (such as dairy products from milkman).
Do all the products have the same warranty?
In any EU country if you purchase products, you have two years at your disposal to ask for a repair or replacement if proven defective or do not meet the advertised promises. If the product cannot be repaired or replaced within a reasonable time or without problems, you can ask a return of your money or get a discount.
The two-year warranty shall take immediate effect once the delivery of the products is done, and you must inform the seller of any defect within two months from the moment you discover them.
Warning: All warranties of products covered by the production factories and only those are responsible for their excellent quality and the way they are manufactured. Where it appears that a product needs to be replaced, it is necessary to send us an e-mail with photos and brief description of the problem. This information may be done directly to the factory where the product was manufactured or to our company which will then forward it to the said factory.
After your application is examined by the competent departments of the factory which you addressed, you will receive reply information, which in the case of acceptance of responsibility from the factory, you will be informed about the recovery times of your problem.
May the delivery of my products be delayed?
If the product is not ready to be delivered, your order may be delayed for the following reasons:
- When the product is overdue to be sent from our supplier: There are cases where one of our orders may get “stuck” in the office or on transfer, which results in us not having the product in store when we counted on it. In such case, we will contact you to let you know immediately.
- The product you ordered has been discontinued and is not available: Among the products exhibited at our shop there are rare cases where the supplier suddenly and unexpectedly announces that they remove them. In this case one of our staff will contact you to give you all the alternatives.
- In periods of extreme weather conditions or strikes, and in any event of force majeure, this could affect the transport and delivery of your order.
- If it is impossible to telephone and / or communication with you by electronic mail (e-mail), because e.g. the information you entered is not properly updated.